Great Lakes Learning Academy provides in-depth support to ensure that students understand the Great Lakes Learning Academy graduation requirements and are well prepared for life beyond high school.
To make sure that our graduating class of seniors is well prepared for the transition out of virtual high school, Great Lakes Learning Academy provides:
- Access to a full-time certified school counselor
- Assistance creating a four-year academic plan
- College and career planning, including:
- Guidance in finding appropriate college or career opportunities
- Online workshops about the college application process, including information on local colleges/universities
- Financial aid and scholarship online workshops
- Free access to college admissions test preparation online courses and information about test dates, locations, etc.
- Official transcripts
- Additional extracurricular activities